2017 GATE & GARDEN TOUR OF BROOKS STREET
Friday, May 5, 11 am – 4 pm
Fun is in the air as this year’s walking tour features a fiesta of fabulous gardens on Cinco de Mayo – including a half acre of magnificent grounds. Stroll through the gardens of Spanish Revival and newer homes in the charming Brooks Street neighborhood of Laguna Village.
Major Fundraiser for the club’s scholarship program and community initiatives, such as school gardens, civic beautification projects and environmental efforts.
$45 Advance Tickets!
Purchase Online Now
Purchase in Person at:
Laguna Drug, 239 Broadway
Laguna Nursery, 397 North Coast Highway
Tides Inn, 460 North Coast Highway
Laguna Beach Books, 1200 South Coast Highway
Dana Point Nursery, 34100 Pacific Coast Highway, Dana Point
- Cinco de Mayo festivities — with tacos, margaritas and agave plants for sale
- Plein air painters in gardens and ocean views along the route
- Free homemade cookies, refreshments and exhibits – as well as a raffle
- Free keepsake brochure with tour map and information about gardens and points of interest
- Rest & Info Stop: spa and bottled water; Green Thumb craft projects; membership, tour and travel information; restrooms
May 5 Tour Registration: Ticket holders should go to Arabella Laguna Historic Cottages, 506 N. Coast Hwy, to register. $50 tickets will available for purchase that day. Complimentary buses will continuously shuttle ticket holders from Arabella Laguna to the first garden and back at the end of the tour. Last tour bus leaves Arabella Laguna at 2 pm.
Highly Recommended: Comfortable walking shoes . . . Sunscreen . . . Brimmed hats . . . Sunglasses . . . Cameras!
For More Information: Please email Nancy Englund, Tour Chair, at nenglund@LagunaBeachGardenClub.org.