Gate & Garden Tour
May 3 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm| $50 – $60
Supporting educational school gardens, local scholarships and community projects
We will visit breathtaking gardens in a stunning private gated community and adjacent neighborhood. Our festive event will offer:
- artisanal margaritas and Mexican fare for purchase
- free refreshments
- plein air painters in several gardens
- raffle of prizes from local artists and businesses
The tour will begin and end at beautiful Arabella Laguna Historic Cottages, 506 N. Coast Hwy, Laguna Beach. Buses will continuously shuttle tourgoers from Arabella Laguna to the first garden and back at the end of the walking route. The last shuttle bus will leave Arabella at 1 pm. To make the last tour of the day, please arrive at Arabella by 12:30 pm. The reception and raffle will last until 4pm.
See photos from last year’s exciting tour.
Purchase Tickets Early! We have a limited number of tickets this year due to the exclusive location of the tour. Tickets will sell out quickly, so please buy early!
- $50 early bird tickets — subject to availability — by credit card (plus a handling fee).
- $60 tickets from April 27 – April 30 — subject to availability — purchase by credit card (plus handling fee).
- No ticket sales after April 30, including the day of the tour.