Information You Provide To Us
- LBGC respects and safeguards the privacy of its online visitors and will never sell, trade or rent your personal information to other individuals or companies.
- When you visit the Website, our servers automatically log certain technical information, such as the date and time of your visit, the name of the website you are navigating from and the type of browser you are using. We also collect information about how visitors used our Website. This does not identify you personally unless you submit information through the Website.
How We Use and Share that Information
- We use information about you and your visit to operate and improve the LBGC Website, fulfill your request for products and services, and respond to your inquiries.
- We will not share your personal information with third parties unless you have given us permission or it is necessary to fulfill your requests for products or services, protect rights, property, or safety of LBGC or others, or as required by law.
- In an effort to continually improve your online experience, LBGC may utilize “cookies,” which enable us to know what areas of the Website are your favorites, which may need improving and what technologies and Internet services our visitors are using.
- The non-personally identifiable information we track with cookies is anonymous and is not used to identify any particular visitor to the Website. Visitors to the Website have the option of disabling cookies via their browser preferences.
Special Information about Postings and Photos
- If you are a member LBGC, you may have the opportunity to submit photographs or articles for posting that may contain personal information.
- By submitting information or photographs, you are giving us permission to publish this information on the Website.
- Please remember that information or photographs posted to the Website are available to the general public.
We Protect Children’s Privacy
- CLBGC will not knowingly collect or solicit personally identifiable information from or about children under the age of 18 except as permitted by law.
Links to Other Sites
- LBGC offers helpful links to independently owned, controlled and/or managed websites whose content we believe will be of possible interest and value to Website visitors. In many cases, these links represent cooperative projects or mutual links established with other organizations connected with these sites.
- We do not control the content of these links. These other sites may send you their own cookies, collect data, or solicit personal information.
Changes to Policy