Laguna Beach Garden Club Terms and Conditions
Use of Site
- The Website is intended for personal, educational or other non-commercial use of our members and visitors.
- All artwork, photographs, graphics, audio clips, video clips, text and any other materials posted on this Website are subject to copyrights and trademarks, owned by LBGC or other individuals, organizations and entities.
- You are authorized to view, copy, print, and distribute documents or forms found on this website for their intended purpose only.
- The Website may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed.
- Information on this Website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice.
- LBGC reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts and/or cancel orders at its discretion, including without limitation, if LBGC believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of the organization.
- To preserve the integrity of our Website, LBGC reserves the right to monitor, regulate and remove any and all images and photos on the Website.
- LBGC accepts photos only from the original owner of the image. Third party images are not accepted for submission unless we have the written permission to use the photos from the original owner.
- By submitting photos to the LBGC Website, you agree to allow the organization to post your photos to the Website and on the LBGC Facebook page (www.facebook.com/lagunabeachgardenclub)
- You agree to allow LBGC to view, download, print and use photos for our personal use. You also understand your photos may be subject to distribution among the LBGC community via any digital media including the Internet, email, cell phones and by most any current and future electronic means.
- Photos and images on this Website may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, transferred, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of LBGC.
- LBGC provides a Media Release Form for photos of youth under the age of 18.
- Some Website content has been made available to LBGC for publication on this Website by third-party individuals, organizations and entities. The views and opinions expressed in such third-party content do not necessarily state or reflect those of LBGC, and LBGC expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Website Content obtained from or provided by third parties.
- All brand, product, service and process names appearing on the Website are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation or sponsorship of that product, service or process by LBGC.
- The content included in this website has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice as are any products, programs, offerings or technical information described in this Website.
- LBGC makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, quality or adequacy of this Website or content, or the suitability, functionality or operation of this Website or its content.
- LBGC disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement with respect to these web pages and content.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless LBGC, its officers, directors, employees, agents and assigns, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (1) your use of and access to the Website; (2) your violation of any term of these Terms; or (3) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms and your use of the Website. Termination
- We reserve the right, at any time and without notice and for any reason, to suspend, cancel, or terminate (1) your right to use the Website (or any portion of the Website) or (2) the availability of the Website. Governing Law
- In the event of litigation, both parties agree that the Law of the State of California shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State’s courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
Laguna Beach Garden Club, a 501(c)(3) non-profit club in California operating under the auspices of California Garden Clubs, Inc., listed in the State of California Registry of Charitable Trusts.